Plan a Visit
How do I Plan a Mosque Visit?
Whether you have questions about Islam, want to see what goes on in a mosque, have a school project to research about the religion or just want to meet and chat with your Muslim community members, we invite you to come and visit us. Please contact email@example.com to arrange a visit to Islamic Center of Eastside (ICOE).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Where should I park?
- What should I wear?
- *Women: Long pants/skirt,swiss replica watches full sleeve blouses
- *Men: Long pants/shirts (full or half sleeve)
- How do I greet people at the mosque?
- *Just using your regular salutations are fine.
- *Or you could chose the salutation which Muslims greet each other with, it’s read as ‘Assalam – o – Alaikum’ which mean ‘Peace be upon you’.
- *Please also note that men and women do not usually shake hands of the opposite gender for religious reasons.
- What’s the best time to visit the mosque?
- *You can visit during one of the regular five daily prayers or around special events that might be happening. Just share when you’d like to visit and we’ll work with you to ensure you get the most out of your visit.